Easy Robotics with STEMCA Inventor wokshops
Design, Build, and Program your own Robots and Automation projects!
Interested in robotics and making?
We are offering a series of workshops for kids ages 7-17 to design, build and program their own robots and automation projects!
‘Easy Robotics with STEMCA Inventor’ is a hands-on experience about design, programming, electronics, and robotics to help students learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) concepts!
STEMCA Inventor is the most advanced, affordable and easy to use platform for robotics education and DIY/makers.
A laptop (with Firefox or Chrome installed) and an Android device (phone or tablet) are required for this workshop.
No previous programming experience required.
Sessions run Monday nights 7-9PM at NewMakeIt makerspace in Newmarket.
NewMakeIt is the most advanced makerspace in YorkRegion, the best place to go and make your own projects or learn about other people projects.
First session is $5, follow-up sessions are $10. You can pay with cash or credit card.
Seats are limited, in order to reserve your spot please register here.
This event is part of Learn, Teach, Invent, Make! initiative.
April 25, 2016 / Marius /
Sign up for our newsletter!
- GTA Robotics/STEMCA – robotics showcase at Maker Expo 2016
- Easy Robotics with STEMCA Inventor wokshops
- Learn, Teach, Invent, Make! with STEMCA Inventor
- Come and see STEMCA Inventor in action at Maker Expo 2015 – tomorrow Sep 19 in Kitchener
- Robotics Education Registration Open for 2015 May-June sessions